In-House Machining Shop For Better Quality Control
Quaker City Castings maintains two on-site machine shops to finish-machine all of our centrifugal castings, and many of our iron castings, steel castings, and nickel-alloy castings. We employee experienced machinists that can work with customers on any issue that may arise in the production process.
We maintain a variety of machine tools to tackle many jobs, from manual machines for large parts to CNC machine tools for production runs of castings, with both vertical and horizontal machine tools for any operation required. We also maintain a full complement of gauges, mics, and quality control equipment to ensure that the specs you give us are the parts you receive. Our machine facilities are also part of our ISO 9001:2008 certification, and we take great pride in our ability to be a single source for machined components for our customers.
Our Machining Equipment
- 1 – Warner & Swasey 15 Position CNC Turret Lathe With 8.250″ Through Hole And Bar Feeder
- 2 – Bardons & Oliver 12 Position CNC Turret Lathes With 6.380″ Through Holes And Bar Feeders
- 2 – Giddings & Lewis 12 Position CNC Turret Lathes With 6.380″ Through Holes And Bar Feeders
- 2 – Giddings & Lewis 4-Axis CNC Chucker Lathes With Twin 8 Position Turrets
- 4 – Single Position CNC Chucker Lathes
- 1 – CNC Centerless Grinder
- 1 – Sunnen CNC Hone
- 1 – Cincinnati Milacron Vertical Machining Center W/ 20″ Travel, 21 Station Tool Changer, 6000 RPM Spindle And A 350 Kg Load
- 1 – Cincinnati Milacron Vertical Center W/ 24″ Travel, 21 Station Tool Changer, 6000 RPM Spindle and a 400 KG load
- 1 – Cincinnati Milacron Vertical Center W/ 18″ Travel, 18 Station Tool Changer, 5000 RPM Spindle and a 300 KG load
- 2 – Enshu Machining Center W/ dual tables, 30″ Travel, 40 Station Tool Changer, 5000 RPM Spindle And A 800 Kg Load
- 1 – Matsuura 5-Axis Machining Center w/dual tables, 30″ travel, 36 station tool changer, 5000 RPM spindle and a 900 KG load.